Everest Area Short Heli Trekking
Everest Heli Trekking designed for those travelers having limited time and want to explore the Everest Region trekking and it starts with the flight to Lukla By helicopter, (the gateway of the Everest Region). On arrival at Lukla, we will trek to Phakding and proceed towards Syangboche or Thyangboche, enjoying the breathtaking views of the mountains and the landscapes of the region. On the fourth day or the day you requested, our helicopter will pick t up from Thyangboche and panoramic mountain fly back to Kathmandu via Lukla Bazaar.
Everest Area Short Heli Trekking Packages
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to hotel, Evening free. Overnight at Hotel. B.B
Day 02. Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m) and Trek to Phakding (2610m) - 3.5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse. B.L.D
Day 03. Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.) - 6 Hours. Overnight at Guesthouse. B.L.D
Day 04. Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3867 m.) - 5 Hours. Overnight at Guesthouse. B.L.D
Day 05. After talking breakfast and photograph of mountain and we will fly to Kathmandu via Lukla, free time, shopping. Overnight at Hotel. B.B
Day 06. Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure. B
Note: B = Breakfast, B.B = Bed & Breakfast, B.L.D = Full Board (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Airport pickup and drop services.
- 2 night’s luxury accommodation in Kathmandu as per the above itinerary including breakfast.
- Helicopter fare Kathmandu- Lukla and Tengbuche- Kathmandu with airport tax as per the above itinerary.
- All land transportation by private vehicle to and from domestic airport.
- Per member 15 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.Major meals- B/L/D (by Lodge menu) and accommodation at best available tea-house lodge during the trekking.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide and porters.
- Life insurance for all support crew and their daily wages.
- Necessary stuffs such as trekking guide, porter, sherpas and cook.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Outfitter Nepal's sleeping bag, down jackets, duffle bags, first aid kits box, city and trekking route maps - if necessary.
- Outfitter Nepal invites you farewell dinner on last night.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Nepal.
- Your personal expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the tour guide, driver. (Tipping is Expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.