you are here: Home » Tour in Nepal »
» Helicopter Tour »
Everest Area Short Heli Trekking
Everest Area Short Heli Trekking
Everest Area Short Heli Trekking »
Everest Heli Trekking designed for those travelers having limited time and want to explore the Everest Region trekking and it starts with the flight to Lukla By helicopter, (the gateway of the Everest Region). On arrival at Lukla, we will trek to Phakding and proceed towards Syangboche or Thyangboche, enjoying the breathtaking views of the mountains and the landscapes of the region. On the fourth day or the day you requested, our helicopter will pick t up from Thyangboche and panoramic mountain fly back to Kathmandu via Lukla Bazaar.
Everest Area Heli Tour Itinerary
Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to hotel, Evening free. Overnight at Hotel. B.B
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m) and Trek to Phakding (2610m) - 3.5 hours-:
Early morning drive to Airport for the 35 minutes scenic flight by helicopter to the small mountain airport Lukla, after reaching at lukla our guide will introduce with the porters, then start today’s trekking following mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi, it is easy trekking and takes about 3 and half hour to reach at Phakding. Overnight at Guesthose. B.L.D
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.) - 6 Hours:
We continue our trekking following the Dudh Koshi River and crossing it many times and we enter to the park in Jorsale and we will stop there for lunch and again we continue the trekking, after few hours walking Namche Bazar will appears ahead as you travel along the path surrounded by pines. Pass the plateau where the Saturday bazaar is held and enter the village. Namche Bazar (3440m) is surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges and opens out only where it faces the Duch koshi Koshi. The village is a central hub of the area and food, sundrie and even mountain climbing equipment may be purchased here. Overnight at Guesthouse. B.L.D
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3867 m.) - 5 Hours:
We start our trekking with the ridge and level mountain path that offers an excellent panorama of Thamserku, Kantega, and Kusum Kangrib, after walking few hours on flat Zigzag we descend to the river and arrive at Phunki Tenga. Then we climb through Rhododendron forest to the Tengbuche. Overnight at Guesthouse. B.L.D
After talking breakfast and photograph of mountain and we will fly to Kathmandu via Lukla, free time, shopping. Overnight at Hotel. B.B
Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure. B
The Above Cost Includes (Heli & Tea-house Lodge Trek)
- Airport pickup and drop services.
- 2 night’s luxury accommodation in Kathmandu as per the above itinerary including breakfast.
- Helicopter fare Kathmandu- Lukla and Tengbuche- Kathmandu with airport tax as per the above itinerary.
- All land transportation by private vehicle to and from domestic airport.
- Per member 15 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.Major meals- B/L/D (by Lodge menu) and accommodation at best available tea-house lodge during the trekking.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide and porters.
- Life insurance for all support crew and their daily wages.
- Trekking Permit & National Park permits Fees.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Above Cost Excludes
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passports Size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- The entire bar bills.
- All the Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.