Langtang Helicopter Trekking
Langtang Heli trekking is prepared to those people having limited time and want to see the Langtang Himalayas and experience the Trekking in Langtang Region and Langtang Heli trekking departs from Tribhuvan International Airport to the North of Kathmandu toward the Langtang Region and lands at Ghore Tabla, where we begin our trekking towards Langtang village, Langtang inhabited by the Sherpas and tamang communities who are the indigenous groups on Nepal , so we will be able to see the culture and the life style of them as well on this trekking . On the next day, we continue trekking to Kyangjing Gompa through yak pastures and quaint villages. Kyangjing Gompa and a government operated cheese factory make it a delightful sightseeing tour then next day we will fly bank to Kathamndu.
Langtang Helicopter Trekking Packages
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to hotel, Evening free. Overnight at Hotel. B.B
Day 02. Flight to Ghore Tabela and trek to Langtang village (3430m.)- 3 Hours. Overnight at Guesthouse. B.L.D
Day 03. Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gumpa (3870m.)- 3 Hours. Overnight at Guesthouse. B.L.D
Day 04. Flight to Kathmandu overnight at hotel. Overnight at Guesthouse. B.B
Day 05. Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure. B
Note: B = Breakfast, B.B = Bed & Breakfast, B.L.D = Full Board (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Airport picks up and Drop by private car/ Van.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu in luxury hotel including breakfast as per the above itinerary.
- Heli Flight fare Kathamndu- GhoreTabela and Kyanjing – Kathmandu including Airport Tax.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and National park entry permits.
- Ground transportation by private Vehicle such as airport transfers.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide.
- All the government Tax.
- Outfitter Nepal's sleeping bag, down jackets, duffle bags, first aid kits box, city and trekking route maps - if necessary.
- Outfitter Nepal invites you farewell dinner on last night.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the tour guide, driver. (Tipping is Expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.